April Showers bring May Flowers...and Events in Boonsboro
On May 21, Girls' Night Out returns to Boonsboro, with most shops participating in evening events with refreshments, treats and door prizes. Turn the Page Bookstore Cafe will host authors to meet fans and sign books (only those purchased at Turn the Page, please), including Mary Burton, Donna Kauffman, Kimberly Kincaid, our own Nora Roberts, and Erica Robuck. Our sister shop, Gifts Inn BoonsBoro, will host a garden party with featured artist Daphne Skaar, who paints whimsical gourds in a variety of designs.
We celebrate Memorial Day here in traditional small town fashion, with a wreath-laying ceremony on Sunday, May 24 in front of Town Hall, followed by the annual Memorial Day parade. Our Rescue Company's annual fundraiser carnival starts that weekend, with free nightly music from May 22 to May 30, and and fireworks on Friday, May 29.
- Small groups can enjoy a private tour of Inn BoonsBoro's public areas (on the first floor only), for approximately a half hour, between 12 and 2 p.m on weekdays. Scheduling is subject to availability, so please contact us at email@example.com with Tours in the subject line.
- Our summer open house tour will be on Saturday, June 20th, with tours of the first floor starting at noon and ending at 2:00 p.m. Entrance will be at the back door of the Inn - there is no charge for the tour; small groups of 10 or so will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Complimentary access to Fit in BoonsBoro for all Inn BoonsBoro guests.
- You can now purchase Inn BoonsBoro amenities online.
- Gift Certificates now available - call or email us for more details.
- Read the New York Times article about Inn BoonsBoro.
With the warmth and welcome of a bed and breakfast combined with the luxury of a boutique hotel, Inn BoonsBoro offers you an unforgettable experience. Housed in the first stone building constructed in the historic town of Boonsboro, the inn was updated in 2008 with a three-million dollar remodel and renovation. Throughout this extensive renovation, we have honored the dignity and charm of this historic site while designing a small hotel to meet the most discerning guests' expectations.
Our guests can choose from among eight rooms, including two suites and a ground-floor ADA compliant guest room. With the exception of The Penthouse, all our rooms have been inspired by literary romantic couples.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Subscribe to the Inn BoonsBoro Newsletter and we'll send you updates about the Inn.