A few new packages for our guests - Simply Romance and A Night at The Theater...
Turn any getaway into your own special Valentine's Day with a bottle of bubbly, a single rose, and the latest book by Nora Roberts, signed. Or, take advantage of the arts and events in the area by choosing our Night at the Theater package which includes tickets to a play or event at the Maryland Theater in Hagerstown or the Contemporary American Theater Festival in Shepherdstown, WV (subject to availability). You can find more details about both package on our Packages page, under Rooms and Rates, or call the Inn for more information.
- Small groups can enjoy a private tour of Inn BoonsBoro's public areas (on the first floor only), for approximately a half hour, between 12 and 2 p.m on weekdays. Scheduling is subject to availability, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Tours in the subject line.
- Our summer open house tour will be on Saturday, June 20th, with tours of the first floor starting at noon and ending at 2:00 p.m. Entrance will be at the back door of the Inn - there is no charge for the tour; small groups of 10 or so will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Complimentary access to Fit in BoonsBoro for all Inn BoonsBoro guests.
- You can now purchase Inn BoonsBoro amenities online.
- Gift Certificates now available - call or email us for more details.
- Read the New York Times article about Inn BoonsBoro.
With the warmth and welcome of a bed and breakfast combined with the luxury of a boutique hotel, Inn BoonsBoro offers you an unforgettable experience. Housed in the first stone building constructed in the historic town of Boonsboro, the inn was updated in 2008 with a three-million dollar remodel and renovation. Throughout this extensive renovation, we have honored the dignity and charm of this historic site while designing a small hotel to meet the most discerning guests' expectations.
Our guests can choose from among eight rooms, including two suites and a ground-floor ADA compliant guest room. With the exception of The Penthouse, all our rooms have been inspired by literary romantic couples.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Subscribe to the Inn BoonsBoro Newsletter and we'll send you updates about the Inn.